IF I : FOR YOU

My life,
It has an endless beginning.
My love,
All it ever do is searching.
Broken are my life,
Broken are my love;
Everything comes and go.

Maybe, I just didn’t believe,
Believe in nothing at all.
Somehow if you do believe,
Understand my all;
Maybe you’ll try to forgive me.

It hurts to know,
To know that you knew;
Your trust I betray,
Every heart will say;
I have no worth.
I do have no word,
To make you come back.

I’m sick of my feeling,
It always hurt someone;
And tired of dreaming,
Good it does to no one.

Wish to crawl out of this skin,
Leave all that’s within;
And fight a brand new beginning.

I’m truly sorry,
To let you in my story.
Shouldn’t have done that,
You don’t deserve it.
You’re the one to do that,
Cos’ I know I deserve it.
Why do you have to be such an Angel !!

Now you are free,
So, live your life.
I’ll pay the fee,
For the deeds of my life;
And walk the mile of my own.

But if I ever do touch your heart,
You’ll know in your heart;
Here I’ll be, worthlessly,
For you as a friend.

No comments: