A HEART’S DILEMMA

[the situation]

The train is leaving,
So am I;
With dreams for the future,
With hope for the both of us;
Surrounded by people
Who I know not.

As the train glide away slowly,
I think about you;
I think about us.
May God never fail us,
In our hopes and plans.
I knew in my heart,
You’re all that I need.

[the pledge]

If ever your trust,
Should I betray;
May all those who knew me dear,
Never ever forgive me.

[the longing]

The sun’s coming up,
Low above the hill.
My heart began to wonder,
Longing to hold you;
Smell the sweetness of you.
Everything makes me sad.
Wish you were here,
And I could feel your tenderness.

The sun in the morning,
Looks so beautiful, but alone.
It reminds me of you,
Your warmth;
Your tender smile,
Your sweet laugh;
It makes me wanna cry.

[the dilemma]

Lost in thought,
All was quiet.
Darkness creeps over,
Sensed your smell.
Struggled to reach beyond,
Heard a laughter.
Beauty shone its light,
There you are;
Smiling at me,
You’re so beautiful.
Your love over-pours my heart,
That it has no space left.
‘Was thrilled and overjoyed,
Happiness, you gave me so much;
We hold each other.
No word worth a thousand words.
I hold you tight,
Never wanting to let you go.
I can feel you breathe,
You smell so divine.

It feels like forever,
Wish it lasts forever.
The light became dim,
You began to fade away.
My heart ache,
I was lost in the dark.
I called you,
But get no reply.
I began to panic,
Then, I hear myself cry.

[reality]

There I was,
On my journey, to sadness;
Sitting at the corner,
Of the fast moving train.

No comments: